
Madilyn did really well. She enjoyed being outside in the stroller. I don't think she really looked at the animals much, but she was happy.
Michael told me that his favorite animal that he saw today was the Elephants. My favorite was the Red Panda. Click here to learn more about the Red Panda. They are about the size of Bruno. Ok, maybe smaller. The Red Panda's at the Zoo just had two babies on June 29. They were really cute. Here is a picture of a Red Panda. I didn't take this picture. I got it off www.NationalGeographic.com. I tried to get a few shots of the Panda's at the Zoo, but it was feeding time and they were more interested in food then posing for a picture for me.

And here we are at the end of the day. Michael got to pick out a new toy at the gift shop before we left. It was a fun day.



2 happy comments:
Hey Ashli-
I just noticed that you commented on my blog! Thanks so much and I'm so glad you did! Now I can see your blog! It looks like you guys are doing well. Are you still in Grandview? We miss everyone there so much.
I love the picture of Michael at the end...that smile says it ALL!!
Post a Comment