Michael loved blowing out the candles, so we lit them 3 times for him to blow out. He did mention that he burned his motorcycle in the fire. Good thing he remembers.Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Birthday Celebration
Since Matt's parents were visiting over the weekend, we celebrated Michael's birthday on Saturday night. I decided to make my own cake instead of purchasing an ice cream cake. We had a Pirate Ship birthday cake. I thought I did ok for my first time. I still need some practice.
Michael loved blowing out the candles, so we lit them 3 times for him to blow out. He did mention that he burned his motorcycle in the fire. Good thing he remembers.
Michael loved blowing out the candles, so we lit them 3 times for him to blow out. He did mention that he burned his motorcycle in the fire. Good thing he remembers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


And for his presents he got the "Batman Castle". It's really called the "Bat Cave", but we call it the "Batman Castle".


3 happy comments:
What a great celebration!! I love all the presents, but the smiles on his face are what is best!! Great job on the cake too Ash!!
Happy Birthday to Michael! I love the look on his face as he is opening his gifts!
great cake. you did a great job. m
Post a Comment