Your family is beautiful! I'll be checking back to see more pictures and videos...I love the blog world!
I especially love the Stuttgart pictures. I think it's neat that your dad still does all the lights and Christmas decor. How fun for his grandkids! I'm sure your parents were glad to have you all home, even if it was just for a few days!
2 happy comments:
Yup...I heard her say it! She's so darn cute!
Matt-
Your family is beautiful! I'll be checking back to see more pictures and videos...I love the blog world!
I especially love the Stuttgart pictures. I think it's neat that your dad still does all the lights and Christmas decor. How fun for his grandkids! I'm sure your parents were glad to have you all home, even if it was just for a few days!
Glad to be in touch with you again!
Leah
Post a Comment