
Monday, January 12, 2009
I Thought This Day Would Never Come
This picture is a dream come true for me. My babies are very particular about what kind of milk they drink and how they drink it. Michael never took a bottle, he went straight to a straw cup. I'm going to be gone for a few days at the end of the month so I thought I'd give this bottle thing a try with Madilyn. Blessed child, she took it!!!! She loves to hold the bottle and she even drinks all formula. It's wonderful! I really thought this day would never come.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 happy comments:
That's great! Neither of my girls would drink formula (not that it was a huge deal) but when that year mark came around, neither would drink milk either! (Marryn will now, but not Reganne...) You wouldn't think they'd be so picky so early!
Post a Comment