Dardenne Dudes

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Friend Shannon

My friend Shannon Lee came all the way to Denver just to visit me! Well, kind of. Shannon is a director with The Pampered Chef (and an awesome one I might add) and Pampered Chef is having a Leadership Conference here in Denver. Shannon lives in CA, but came all the way to Denver for the conference. She came a whole day early just so she could play with me! I first met Shannon just after Matt and I were married. We were stationed at our first Air Force Base, Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. Shannon and her husband Eric were also stationed there. Eric and Matt were doing the same job for the Air Force. We both left Vandenberg AFB within a few months of each other and both moved to Montana. We have been friends ever since! Shannon is a fellow scrapbooker so we hit Archivers and Hobby Lobby today. We got some fun stuff at GREAT prices. It was tons of fun. Thanks for coming to visit me Shannon. You are a wonderful friend.


0 happy comments: