Dardenne Dudes

Saturday, January 17, 2009

New PJ's

I feel like I haven't taken many pictures lately. So while Madilyn was in the tub tonight I quickly ran and grabbed the camera. Madilyn really likes to take a bath. She gets really excited when I turn the water on and loves to play with her bathtub ducks (that's what is in her hand). She was nice enough to give me some cute smiles so I could snap a few good shots.


And here she is all nice and clean. She is also wearing new pajamas. This little girl is growing so fast I had to get new PJ's for her. I gave her the hanger to play with while I was getting her dressed. Too cute.

4 happy comments:

kelsey said...

Super cute jammies! Love the Transformers theme song too!

We should get together sometime. That would be alot of fun!

The Kirkners said...

Oh my goodness.... she is so adorable!

Becca's Blog said...

I love baths and fresh clean jammies. She is such a cute girl and what good pics of her. I am so sorry about the other day. I can't wait to visit with you.

Bryan and Janelle Guymon said...

Great shots you got of her! Your kids are so cute!