Dardenne Dudes

Monday, February 9, 2009

Been Gettin' Crafty Again

Once a month a few friends and I get together and exchange hand made cards. We also do a small "make-n-take" each month. This month we are meeting at my house and I'm in charge of the make-n-take. So, here it is. I got this idea from my Super Crafty Aunt Myrna. It's a white lunch bag that is folded in half.
A small piece of paper that slides out from the "pocket" created by the lunch bag. This would be considered the inside of the card.


Let's not forget that Michael needed Valentines for his Valentines Day exchange. There are small 3x5 notepads that each child in his class will get from him, along with a Transformers Valentine and a small red marker.
I couldn't forget the teachers!
Here it is upclose. I made the Valentine in Photoshop and then
printed it out on a 4x6 piece of photo paper. The paperclips are actually functional!

5 happy comments:

Myrna said...

Very Very Very cute Ashli! Your, I mean Michael's Valentines are gonna be the hit of the party!!

Rachael said...

Oh, so you're that mom. Just kidding, I think everything is adorable and I can't wait for the make-n-take tomorrow!

StephieMae said...

I'm officially jealous Ashli. I want to have a lesson from you on making cards. I know I can do it I just don't know how to get a start on it you know. Love your face!

kelsey said...

You are super crafty! Everything looks so cute.

Not sure yet if I can make it to your party...still trying to talk Joey into it...but hopefully I'll be there!

Janelle said...

LOVE all your crafts! That clock you made is awesome. Looks like Michaels trip was fun!