Dardenne Dudes

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Michael's Mailbox

Michael is having a Valentine's Party next week in pre-school. There was a letter sent home to the parents asking them to bring in a decorated box to collect all the valentines from the party. Well, I couldn't just bring any old box.......

Here's a picture of what the mailbox looks like plain.
Side View
Back View


Other Side View


Front View


With the Flag Down
Did I go overboard?

6 happy comments:

Myrna said...

Overboard, yes...AWESOME, absolutely!! It's beautiful Ashli. You are SUPER Ash!!

Love you!!

Yasmine said...

Does it make him happy? Then no, there IS not such thing as overboard.

StephieMae said...

Man I miss the days I got to take a box to school-i'm a bit jealous and I'm sure I'll go 'overboard' just as much one of these days...love ya Ashli!

Janelle Ehat said...

So so cute! I love it! It's only going overboard if it's too much for you to take on! If you have the time and he's excited about it then go for it! Always!

JKLCP said...

It turned out way cute!

The Kirkners said...

FABULOUS!