I'm sure you have been thinking "Where's Ashli? Is she still alive?". Rest assured that I'm here and alive. It's been a busy couple of weeks. I was in charge of putting together the program for our Talent Show at church. I've spent a lot of time on the phone and the computer trying to make everything "just right". But, the Talent Show was last night, so now I can return to normal life again.
So here we are enjoying a lazy Saturday. Michael has been running a fever, so he is asleep on the couch. Here's a picture to document that.

And
Madilyn has been playing in this box. Note the messy hair and dirty face. This is a result of the "Lazy Saturday" mentality.

I will spare you the picture of me. You don't want to see my messy hair and dirty face.
0 happy comments:
Post a Comment