Dardenne Dudes

Friday, March 6, 2009

Blog Help

I need help. As you can see my blog is ugly. I had to revert back to a pre-made template from Google, which isn't that bad, but it isn't great either. It all started when I tried to make my own background, then everything got jacked up. I have also tried to make my blog a 3-column blog, but no such luck. So if there is anyone out in cyber-space that is willing to help my poor pathetic blog please let me know. Thanks.

2 happy comments:

StephieMae said...

Oh no :( sad moment but you can do way cute stuff with your blog-promise! check out www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com they have super cute stuff.

Janelle Ehat said...

another fun place to find blog backgrounds is thecutestblogontheblock.com

I made my own background and then found instructions on how to post it to a photobucket album and then use the html link listed on the photobucket album to post my background on my blog. I couldn't make it fit right and I finally figured it out but it was a huge hassle and now it takes forever to load because it ended up only fitting when it was super huge. Anyway. I say go with the cute free templates!