Then Michael saw that I had the camera and had to say "cheese" and smile for me. He stood in front of Madilyn, I snapped his picture, then he had to see his picture on the camera screen. Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Ponytail
CHECK IT OUT!!! I can fit Madilyn's hair in a ponytail! How awesome is that!?!?! I was combing her hair after her bath tonight and all of a sudden I thought "I wonder if I could fit her hair in a ponytail?" So of course I had to try, and sure enough it worked!
Then Michael saw that I had the camera and had to say "cheese" and smile for me. He stood in front of Madilyn, I snapped his picture, then he had to see his picture on the camera screen.
Then Michael saw that I had the camera and had to say "cheese" and smile for me. He stood in front of Madilyn, I snapped his picture, then he had to see his picture on the camera screen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 happy comments:
Post a Comment