I had to bribe Michael with gummy worms to get him to smile. Here are the results.Saturday, April 18, 2009
Super Snowman
What do you do when you have a foot of snow? Build a snowman of course! This isn't any snowman though......meet SUPER SNOWMAN!
I had to bribe Michael with gummy worms to get him to smile. Here are the results.
I had to bribe Michael with gummy worms to get him to smile. Here are the results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 happy comments:
Great snowman and cute boys too!! Looks like you guys are having fun!
'Super' cute! You guys got a ton of snow! We got alot on Friday but by Sat it was melting faster than it was caming down.
It's always a relief to hear that other moms bribe thier kids to get a picture too;)
Sorry, that would be "coming down" not "caming down"...
Way cute snowman! Your's is definitely the most creative I've seen!
Post a Comment