Dardenne Dudes

Saturday, May 16, 2009

He Did It!

It's official. Matt has graduated from Law School. I can't believe this day has finally come. Now onto studying for the bar exam, which comes in late July.
Congratulations Matt. We are all very proud of you!
On the Jumbo-Tron as he was walking across stage.

Nice purple hats hua!




I was having a VERY good hair day.



I LOVE Madilyn's smile in this picture.



7 happy comments:

Myrna said...

What a great day for you all! And yes, Ashli, your hair looks great!!

kelsey said...

Congrats to Matt! What an exciting day. Love your family pic!

The Crazy Coxes said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment!

Janelle said...

Congratulations Matt and Ashli -- that is a great accomplishment! Well done! Good luck with the bar studies.

Bryan

Janelle said...

YAY!!! Congratulations to you all! Isn't is such a happy day!?!
Good luck this summer with the studying!

Jodi said...

Congratulations guys!!!! A great accomplishment for the whole family! Good luck with the bar.

Page Family said...

Congratulations! I can't believe that you are already done. What are your plans next?