Dardenne Dudes

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf?

Just call me an overachiever. The end of the school year is fast approaching and I realized that maybe I should make some Teacher gifts. Michael's preschool teachers have been so awesome this year. They have been so good to him and I wanted them to have something special in return. Just the other day I saw this embroidery pattern for finger puppets. AH-HA! I figured it out! I decided to make finger puppets and then give them to the teachers with the coordinating book.
Here are the Three Little Pigs along with the Big Bad Wolf.

Here is Little Red Riding Hood, along with Grandma and the Wolf.




I still have to make Goldilocks and the Three Bears...I'll post those pictures when I get them done.



6 happy comments:

The Crazy Coxes said...

Okay - those are the cutest finger puppets I have EVER seen!!!

Stephanie said...

Those are adorable!! Very clever.

Jodi said...

These are so impressive. How did you make those? I love them!

Anonymous said...

super cute!!! m

Annie said...

Had fun making these with you.... even though the boys were being twerps!

JKLCP said...

So cute! You are so crafty! I love it!