
We spent the afternoon taking the drive up to Waimea Canyon. It's a huge canyon and I guess has been compared to the Grand Canyon. Although, it's been years since I've been to the Grand Canyon, so I wouldn't remember.
Anyway, we had a nice time. The roads were very narrow and windy and some parts had a TON of potholes. Made for interesting driving. As you will notice I start off with nice looking bangs, and as the pictures progress they become frizzy and curly. That would be my Hawaii hair for you...
Anyway, we had a nice time. The roads were very narrow and windy and some parts had a TON of potholes. Made for interesting driving. As you will notice I start off with nice looking bangs, and as the pictures progress they become frizzy and curly. That would be my Hawaii hair for you...




1 happy comments:
Wow. How beautiful. I'm very jealous;) Enjoy your time there!
Post a Comment