Dardenne Dudes

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Circus & Mr. Wilson

WHEW! Last week is over. It was quite crazy around here. I was in charge of a craft day at church, "Super Saturday" and now that it's over I can breathe again. It was a success, but I'm glad to be done.

A week ago Sunday (Oct. 4) my parents flew in from CA just to take Michael to the circus. I LOVE the circus. We went last summer when we were in CA and Michael had such a great time. I know the circus comes to Denver every September/October, so I'm thinking we may go every year.

It was a great show and we had the best seats. I got the seats online at Ticketmaster and had no idea they would be the very FRONT row. It was awesome. The kids seemed to have a good time. Madilyn LOVED LOVED LOVED the tigers. She kept pointing at them.

Here's Madilyn standing on an elephant stand. We asked the security guard if we could take a picture, he said yes, but I had to hold onto Madilyn. This is right where our seats were. It was a lot of fun.
As for Mr. Wilson. We are so lucky to have awesome neighbors who share our back fence. They have two little boys, Tyton and Gunnar. Michael and Tyton love to talk to each other across the fence. We have these lovely electric boxes that have been "planted" in our backyards that the boys climb up onto and chat over the fence. I'm sure the electric company just loves that.


Here you can see the electrical box that Michael is standing on. Tyton is standing on a similar one in his backyard.


This would be Madilyn "screaming" at me, since the boys were "screaming" as well. She likes to do everything her big brother does.


I just love this picture of Tyton. I think he is super cute.


And, this picture of Michael is pretty cute too.


I bet you are wondering what Mr. Wilson thing is all about. Did you ever watch Home Improvement back in the 90's with Tim Allen? Remember Mr. Wilson? The neighbor that they spoke to over the fence and you never saw his whole face? HAHA! When these boys are chatting away over the fence it reminds me of that. Kinda silly, I know.

2 happy comments:

The Crazy Coxes said...

And by all accounts, Super Saturday was a success! I know you really put in a ton of work!

kelsey said...

Way to take on the Super Saturday! And how fun, the circus. I've never actually been, but hope to take the kids one day. And cute pics of the kids with their backyard neighbor, *Mr. Wilson*-totally knew what you were talking about;)