Dardenne Dudes

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Holy Blizzard Batman!

Oh my! There is sooooooooooooo much snow here. It started on Tuesday night and hasn't stopped. Poor Bruno couldn't even get out the back door to go to the bathroom outside. Check it out.
A view from the street. Yes. I stood outside in the middle of the road and took this picture. Dumb, I know.

I'm not leaving the house today.

4 happy comments:

Stephanie said...

That is a lot of snow. Quite a contrast from your last post.

kelsey said...

You must be the ones getting it all! We were told tons of snow coming, school has been cancelled the past 2 days and yet, we've got nothing but a little flurries... Enjoy it!

Kristy said...

WOW!! That is so crazy! I have to say that I'm not so sad we moved now. I do still miss all of you though!

The Crazy Coxes said...

Wasn't it awesome???? I love blizzards!