The kids and I joined Matt at Rotary today and Santa Claus happened to arrive! Michael was quite excited to see Santa and smiled very nicely for his picture. Although, I have no idea what he is looking at, because it's obviously not the camera. Madilyn didn't want ANYTHING to do with Santa. I started to take her over so she could sit on Santa's lap and she turned around in my arms and screamed "NO!". Needless to say she didn't get her picture taken with Santa.
They did however allow us "older" folks to take our picture with Santa. Although, Matt and I were probably 30 years younger then the rest of the crowd. HA! So here is Matt and myself with Santa. I told Santa I'd like a new car, a diamond bracelet and a baby grand piano. Think he will surprise me with these gifts?
Merry Christmas.
1 happy comments:
That all depends --- how good were you this year? =)
Post a Comment