Dardenne Dudes

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Visit to the Academy

We took a nice trip down "Memory Lane" and went down to Colorado Springs to the Air Force Academy on Saturday. We just wanted to get out of the house and decided to head down there. The kids had a great time. Madilyn loved playing in the snow/ice on the ground. Michael liked seeing all of the planes. Matt and I reflected back to all of our memories of when he was at school there and when we were dating. Obviously he has more memories of the Academy then I do, but it was still fun.
We walked down to the Chapel from the Visitor's Center to look over the campus. Matt's dorm room is somewhere in the background of this picture. I think it's a bit to the left.
Madilyn enjoyed riding in the stroller and watching Elmo on my iPhone.


It was a nice little Saturday adventure for us.

0 happy comments: