As you can see my blog has a new look. I've spent the last 3 hours playing around to give my blog a makeover. With me busy at my computer my children have been a bit neglected. For example, notice the trouble Madilyn is getting into. Instead of telling her "no" and taking the box of wipes away, I grabbed the camera so that I could share this moment with all of you.

So now my blog looks BEAUTIFUL. As for my children, they are still in their PJ's (as am I) and have made quite the mess. I'm now going to go be a mother.
NOTE: I have lost some of my blog addresses for my sidebar. So, if you see that your blog isn't listed and it previously was please leave me a comment so I can put you back on my sidebar. Thanks.

So now my blog looks BEAUTIFUL. As for my children, they are still in their PJ's (as am I) and have made quite the mess. I'm now going to go be a mother. NOTE: I have lost some of my blog addresses for my sidebar. So, if you see that your blog isn't listed and it previously was please leave me a comment so I can put you back on my sidebar. Thanks.

2 happy comments:
Ah, the pulling of the wipes...;) Love your new blog look! And Madilyn is so adorable. Super cute picture of her sleeping...love those moments too.
Didn't see our blog on your sidebar so here it is - joeandkelsey.blogspot.com
Never trust a quiet child! Too funny!
Post a Comment