Dardenne Dudes

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Haircut

I cut Madilyn's hair off today!!! Well, I didn't do it...Annie did. AHHHH! It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long. I just wanted to cut a few inches off to make it easier to style. Madilyn hates her hair in her face so this way with it a bit shorter it won't be in her face as much when it's down. So here is the before pictures....



Michael and Graham. Just had to include this picture because it's a cute one.

And the after pics.....


We took off about 3 inches, maybe a little less. It's super cute and I love it! Crazy to think that I was able to take that much off at just 2 years old!!! There are some kids who don't have any hair at 2 years old! Yes.....I'm very blessed.

3 happy comments:

Rachael said...

She looks adorable!

- said...

You know 2 year olds without hair? Who??

kelsey said...

Her hair is super adorable! And so is she!