Today is Michael's first day of Kindergarten! Woo Hoo! Can you tell I'm one excited Mom?!?!
Michael picked out his shirt and socks today. He really wanted to wear an Iron Man shirt and when I told him to go and get some socks he picked his Spiderman socks.

We are still working on "pretty" smiles instead of crazy faces for our pictures. Here's Michael's new backpack.
Here he is standing in line outside the school.
Michael attends morning Kindergarten. We are super lucky to have 4 other girls that go to church with us be in his same class. We are missing on of the girls in this pic, but she was around somewhere. Aren't they all so cute?
On Monday Michael will start riding the bus! I'll be even more excited then!!!
Michael picked out his shirt and socks today. He really wanted to wear an Iron Man shirt and when I told him to go and get some socks he picked his Spiderman socks. 
We are still working on "pretty" smiles instead of crazy faces for our pictures. Here's Michael's new backpack.
Here he is standing in line outside the school.
Michael attends morning Kindergarten. We are super lucky to have 4 other girls that go to church with us be in his same class. We are missing on of the girls in this pic, but she was around somewhere. Aren't they all so cute?
On Monday Michael will start riding the bus! I'll be even more excited then!!!
1 happy comments:
Ah, so cute. And yeah for the bus! We aren't that lucky...:(
Post a Comment