Dardenne Dudes

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Match-Up Game

My duties at church recently changed. Well, I'm still on the Activities Committee, but they added a job for me. I now get to sing with the kids each week. My Mom had this brilliant idea to make a matching game to play during singing time. I loved the idea....so here's the finished product.


What it would look like when we begin the game...



What the other side of the cards look like...


I used my scrapbook supplies and cut out all these critters. I then laminated each card and used Velcro to attach them to the poster-board. What do you think?


Yes, we do have one crocodile on it's side. The other side of the card is a little off. I accidently put the circle in the wrong spot, so to make sure the kids don't figure out that that specific card is the crocodile I made sure it looks normal from the other side, which results in the crocodile being on his side. I know....has to be one mistake on the thing right?


1 happy comments:

JKLCP said...

cute! Love it! I am sure it is so fun to be able to use your stuff for lots of projects!