I'm finally posting pics of my visit to California. The kids and I went to visit my family and enjoy some R & R. Here is Madilyn swimming in the pool. She loved the water. In fact, she brought me her swimsuit today and asked to put it on and then get in the bathtub.
Here she is with my Dad. She had a lot of fun with him.


We have been home almost a week. I'm still working on laundry and getting the house clean. Maybe in my next life I'll be able to have my chores done all the time.
Here she is with my Dad. She had a lot of fun with him.

We have been home almost a week. I'm still working on laundry and getting the house clean. Maybe in my next life I'll be able to have my chores done all the time.

0 happy comments:
Post a Comment