I got word a week ago that my cousin Jenny, her husband Eric and their two girls Savannah and Vanessa are moving to Denver! Woo Hoo! Finally after living without family for over 8 years I would have a relative in town (and one that I like too)!
While in search for a place to live Jenny and her family have been here at our house. It's a bit chaotic at times, but it has been wonderful.
Madilyn and Vanessa are only a month apart in age. Today they were on the back porch (and it's like 55 degrees outside) just talking to each other. Madilyn wrapped her blanket around her head (like in the picture) and just kept going on doing what she was doing. Vanessa then went and grabbed Madilyn's other blanket and did the same thing. I got a few pics with my iPhone.
Oh, and Vanessa had the pink cowboy hat on too.

Too cute!!! They really get along quite well. It's been a lot of fun to have them here and I'm so excited to have their whole family close by!
While in search for a place to live Jenny and her family have been here at our house. It's a bit chaotic at times, but it has been wonderful.
Madilyn and Vanessa are only a month apart in age. Today they were on the back porch (and it's like 55 degrees outside) just talking to each other. Madilyn wrapped her blanket around her head (like in the picture) and just kept going on doing what she was doing. Vanessa then went and grabbed Madilyn's other blanket and did the same thing. I got a few pics with my iPhone.
Oh, and Vanessa had the pink cowboy hat on too.
Too cute!!! They really get along quite well. It's been a lot of fun to have them here and I'm so excited to have their whole family close by!
0 happy comments:
Post a Comment