Dardenne Dudes

Friday, December 10, 2010

It Runs In The Family

I guess Michael was feeling a bit left out with Madilyn having a black eye. So, yesterday he decided to join her. He had a little run in with another kid at school and came home looking like this....

That was his "mad face". And, no. There are not any wounds around his mouth, that would be frosting.

Here is the picture from this morning, the day after.



Oh right. Not to forget this crazy girl. She had just eaten a candy cane.

Michael is doing well. He will have this nice bruise around his eye for awhile, but we have already taken our holiday photos, so not to worry.

Please don't call Child Protective Services on me. I promise, I only beat my children in hidden places. =)

2 happy comments:

Myrna said...

That's pretty funny...Cute little kids!!

The Crazy Coxes said...

Too funny!
I hope you already took pictures for your Christmas cards! Or wait - it would be cute to have matching black eyes, kind of like matching sweaters!