Dardenne Dudes

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Please Watch My House


Tomorrow I'm off to Los Angeles for a weekend with my sisters, mom, and aunts. I'm going all bymyself.....no children......no husband.....just me! Can I tell you how excited I am?!?!?!?!

So I ask all of you to please keep watch on my house. Make sure it doesn't burst into flames (Matt once blew up the microwave). Make sure my children are fed (Matt once forgot to drain the water for the macaroni & cheese). Make sure my children are clothed (I'm not sure if Matt knows the rule about mixing red and white clothing). Make sure my family stays alive.

I don't worry much about Bruno. He can fend for himself. He's known to catch a bunny or two. (Haha Myrna)

I'm trusting all of you readers to take upon this challenge. If anything crazy happens then it is your fault.

Enjoy your weekend! I know I will!!!

2 happy comments:

Arizona Nielsens said...

I gotcha covered. Please tell Matt to call me 20 minutes before any disaster strikes... that way I can arrive at the house just in time to help out. Have fun in sunny California!

Myrna said...

Bunnies...oh my bunnies...the story I could tell of a poor defenseless bunny!!! HA! It's gonna be a hot time in the old town when we are all there and together! See you in a few days!