Dardenne Dudes

Monday, April 4, 2011

Falling Apart

Things are so crazy around here that Michael is falling apart!!!

He lost his very first tooth today!!!

I was downstairs getting ready to leave the house when he rushed to me and said "look Mom!". I noticed there was a tooth missing and instead of asking if he was ok I asked "Where's the tooth?". Yup. I was only concerned with finding the missing tooth.

Michael explained that he was trying to pry apart two Lego's with his teeth and the tooth just popped out. He ran back upstairs and came down with the tooth. Whew!

You can see a new tooth already coming up in the empty space. I didn't even know his tooth was loose. Some Mom I am!!! Michael was super excited to show everyone that his tooth was gone and I'm sure he will be showing off the hole in his mouth tomorrow at school.



Michael is very excited about his visit from the Tooth Fairy tonight.

Do you think that the economy has any effect on how much money the Tooth Fairy leaves under the pillow?

0 happy comments: