Well I'm a bit behind on blogging since Christmas day. Just chalk it up to laziness. Michael had 3 weeks off from school, so we just got back to a normal routine this week. I was going through pictures and thought I'd better post a few.
This one is from Christmas morning. I was able to capture this amazing face on Madilyn after she opened a present. Too cute!
Here is Matt and Michael just after church on Christmas day. They were kinda "matchy-matchy" so I thought it would be fun to snap a pic. Aren't they so handsome?
Seth got an exersaucer for Christmas. He loves to sit and play in it, but his feet a very high off the ground. Oh well. He will grow.
Then just last Friday (January 6) Michael lost another tooth! This time it was one of the top teeth. Again, it just kind of fell out. I think he was probably playing around with it with his tongue and pushed it out.
He has the most adorable smile with that missing tooth!!!
I just love it!
So, I (being the SUPERMOM that I am) made Michael a tooth box for him to place his tooth in for the tooth fairy. There were a few different tooth designs and Michael picked the astronaut. I got a new die cutter for Christmas so it was a chance for me to play with my new toy too. Michael was so excited about it and carried it around with him all day.
We had saved a previous tooth that fell out a few months ago for the tooth fairy. So, Michael was able to place two teeth in his tooth box for the tooth fairy to take.
These next two pics were taken with my iPhone. Not the best quality, but they are still cute.
Seth has found his tongue and loves to play around with it! He is so funny.
Then of course how can you resist his cute smile?!?!
That's about if for around here.










1 happy comments:
Oh Ashli!! I loved ALL the pictures a ton. Madelyn looks JUST LIKE YOU!! Seth is cute, and his personality is showing. Michael is a handsome young man too!! FUN!
Post a Comment