Dardenne Dudes

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Flower Girl and Ring Boy

Another whirlwind weekend for us as we just returned from a visit to Arkansas.  Matt's cousin got married and Michael and Madilyn were apart of the ceremony.  
Madilyn was the Flower Girl and Michael was the Ring Bearer. 

The wedding took place outside at the edge of a pond.  It was beautiful.
The bride arrived on a horse-drawn carriage (pictured below).
Here are the kids at the rehearsal.
This is a typical picture of my children.
One of them being goofy and the other with a nice smile. 


Seth was the only red haired guest at the wedding.
Everyone just loved him.
 

And here we are all dressed up.
 


You can't find black baby socks ANYWHERE!!!
So, Seth sported some awesome white socks with his Sketchers.


Finally, an almost great family picture. 

(NOTE:  Yes.  I am aware that I am terribly white and in desperate need of a tan.  
I'll get right on that.)


The groomsmen rode in on this old red Chevy pickup.  What a great photo opportunity.
But yet....we still have one child being crazy.
Noticing a trend here????


 

Madilyn really wanted to come and sit with us during the wedding.  I think she got bored.  She kept mouthing "MOM" to try to get my attention.  She did a great job.  
 

The kids had a fun time on the tree swings. 
 

And once again we return to real life of laundry and housekeeping. 

0 happy comments: