Dardenne Dudes

Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's Circus Time!

I have a secret desire to run away and join the Circus.  
So, if you find that all of a sudden I'm no where to be found then know that I'm in a happy place with the Circus.  Haha!

Yes.  It's that time again.....a trip to the CIRCUS!!!!
I LOVE THE CIRCUS!!!

Once again we had a FANTASTIC time.  
The kids LOVED it and I had (possibly) more fun then they did. 

Michael enjoyed his cotton candy.


 Madilyn liked her light twirler.


This was the first attempt at taking a picture of Madilyn and myself.  
As soon as the camera went to take the picture Madilyn put up her light twirler and it bonked me in the face (as you can see by my expression).


We tried for a second time but Madilyn wasn't interested anymore.  Oh well.
 

Seth was memorized and enjoyed eating popcorn.
He couldn't get enough of it (the popcorn that is).  




It truly is the Greatest Show On Earth!

0 happy comments: