Dardenne Dudes

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bumbo

I finally got Madilyn a Bumbo today. (For those of you who don't know what a Bumbo is, go to their website http://www.bumbobabyseat.com/) I got home and decided to test it out. Madilyn seemed to enjoy it. She was extremely tired at the time, but she stayed happy for a bit. As I was opening the box and putting Madilyn in the seat Michael kept saying something. He talks all the time so sometimes I tune him out until I'm ready to give him my attention. Finally I realized that he was telling me that the baby was going pee in her potty. Yup. Michael has coined the Bumbo the baby's potty chair. Crazy kid.


By the way, Michael picked out his own clothes today. Yup. Orange shorts and a red shirt. I was just proud that he got his clothes out on his own!
Doesn't Bruno look ENORMOUS in this picture? He really isn't that big. I think it's the camera angle. I was trying to show how big Madilyn was in comparison to Bruno. I didn't really do a good job.

2 happy comments:

JKLCP said...

She looks so cute! I love the
color! We like to use ours for
eating and for putting the tray
on and practicing the drums. :)

Unknown said...

I really want a Bumbo!! I've heard they are great! And to have already started potty training!! Anthony picks his clothes out too and thinks the same color pants and shirts are matching :). I love little kids!