
Who would have thought a motorcycle could catch on fire. Well it sure can. I had a candle burning to get the bacon smell out of my kitchen. I was upstairs on the computer, the baby was asleep in her room, and Michael was downstairs watching a movie. All of a sudden the smoke alarm went off. YIKES! I ran downstairs just to see this little toy motorcycle in flames on my kitchen counter. I blew out the motorcycle, then the candle. Michael was fine. Just a few ashes on his clothes and some sut on his hands. I then threw baking soda on the motorcycle to stop the smoke. Michael had pulled a chair up to the counter and decided to play with the burning candle. We had a nice talk about not playing with fire. This poor little motorcycle is now a crispy critter. Had to take a picture. So now my house smells like smoke instead of bacon. Guess I'll light another candle.......HAHA.

5 happy comments:
CUTE!!! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world. It is way fun! Your kids have gotten so big!
Wow! Who would've thought that Mikey would burn his motorcycle before I burned mine. It's quite the tragedy.
Yikes!! What an exciting story. We're excited to keep up with you guys now.
Poor little motorcycle... I'm glad Mikey didn't get hurt.
Welcome to the blogging world!
I am glad you have entered the blogging world!
And maybe you should switch to flameless air fresheners... for Michael's and your house's sake!
Post a Comment