Madilyn is very good at rolling over. She rolls onto her back in her crib and rolls onto her tummy when she is playing. She grabs at everything and still sucks those two middle fingers. Not to mention she is so cute. I have been putting her hair in a pony tail on the top of her head (but to the side) every day. It looks like this. Today's pony tail is a bit wild. Kinda looks like a sprig of water. Her eyes are still a hazel color. Not quite blue, but not quite green. They haven't gone brown, so I guess she is going to have her Daddy's eyes.



3 happy comments:
Cute, cute! i love her hair. I wish Jenna had hair for me to do! It seems like the second child grows up way faster than the first!
I love the hair-do! Darling Ashli!! How's the bumper pad project coming along?
She is so cute!! Isn't it crazy how fast it goes the second time around!?
Post a Comment