The best day of the year happens sometime towards the end of August. That would be the day that the college football season begins. And so now for the next few months Saturdays are sacred days. It is tradition in our house that you wear a shirt/jersey/sweatshirt/etc of the team that you are rooting for on the day of the game. Most Saturday's are spent wearing
USC clothing. Unfortunately
Madilyn doesn't have any
USC apparel, but I'm sure we can fix that soon. Yesterday was the
USC vs. Ohio State game. Of course we were all decked out in our
USC clothing, and of course
USC won. Actually, we tore 'em apart. My attention span only lasts so long so I tend to watch the game in small time frames. Towards the end of the game Matt tells me "Ash, this is the way to watch a football game!" I looked into the family room and this is what I saw.....

I snapped a few shots, then Michael got off the couch and began playing with his toys. A few minutes later I came back and found this...

Never a dull moment around here. Go
USC!
1 happy comments:
Fight on!!! It was a great game!!
Post a Comment