Dardenne Dudes

Monday, September 22, 2008

Batman

I really should be doing the laundry. I have ran the dishwasher, but have yet to empty it. And here I am updating my blog. Oh well.

On Saturday I bought Michael's Halloween costume. I decided to get it early since last year I was searching all over at the last minute. Michael has been watching Justice League with his Dad lately and is really into superheros. He was Spiderman for Halloween 2 years ago, so when I saw the Batman costume I bought it. Today he decided to put the costume on. He walked around the house saying "I Batman." So here ya go. My very own Batman. Now we are just looking for a Robin. Know of any available Robin's?



Since I had the camera out I thought I'd take some pictures of Madilyn too. Isn't she cute!

3 happy comments:

Montana Blakes said...

Ashli,
Your kids are so cute! I can TOTALLY relate to updating a blog when other "chores" need to be done!
Love, Ana

Myrna said...

OH MY GOSH!! Michael is HILAROUS! And that smile says it all, although I couldn't really tell it was him, thought it really was Batman. And Madilyn is adorable. I love her hair!! Now, go get those dishes out of the dishwasher!! HA!

Arizona Nielsens said...

Cute kids! Good thing you have batman around to protect you for a while. I'm sure he'll be around way past Halloween.