Dardenne Dudes

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

My friend Rachael tagged me with the "Brilliant Weblog Award". I didn't even know it! It's been two days since she tagged me. I better get on it!

Below are questions I had to answer and post to my blog. Then I have to choose a few fellow Brilliant Bloggers and pass this award along!

Here ya go!

A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friend(s)? My Mom, Sisters Michelle & Cyndi and of course my hubby Matt
C. Cake or Pie? Hmmm... I really quite enjoy pumpkin pie. I make the best pumpkin pie. Although I LOVE Funfetti cupcakes. Both. Can't I just say both?
D. Day of choice? Friday
E. Essential Item? I agree with Rachael - DVR & Tivo
F. Favorite Color? Pink
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears - They have to be Haribo
H. Hometown? Kerman, CA - Look that up on Google Maps!
I. Indulgence? See's Candy Milk Chocolate Bordeaux
J. January or July? January. I like it cold.
K. Kids? Michael - almost 4 & Madilyn - 6 months
L. Life is not complete without? Music!
M. Marriage Date? June 13, 2002
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 2 sisters & 1 brother - I'm the youngest
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples
P. Phobias? I'm scared of ugly people - HAHA - No really, I don't know.
Q. Quotes? Uhhh...
R. Reasons to Smile? Isn't every day a reason to smile?
S. Season of Choice? Fall
T. Tag some Peeps! See Below
U. Unknown Fact about Me? I trained for the Olympics in diving. YEAH RIGHT!
V. Vegetable? Peas
W. Worst Habits? I'm not very patient
X. X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your Favorite Food? Mexican
Z. Zodiac Sign? Pisces
Brilliant Blogger Award I am passing along to:
1. Michelle S.
2. Amie P.
3. Annie B.
4. Jenny N.
5. Terrie D.

0 happy comments: