Dardenne Dudes

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Good Guys vs. Bad Guys

Last night I was on my way to watch TV in bed. Both kids were asleep and Matt was watching TV on the couch. I noticed something on the coffee table. I asked Matt "did you do this?" and his reply was "no." I didn't do it, so that only leaves Michael, Madilyn or Bruno. You can rule out Madilyn and Bruno, so I'm positive that Michael did this. Check it out! Batman is driving the train. He must be the good guy.

I wonder where the real Train Conductor is? Hmmmm......
Batman must have locked him away because he was a bad guy. Yup. I'm sure of it. Good thing I have Batman around to keep me safe.

1 happy comments:

Myrna said...

What a funny kid! I wish I had a super hero to watch over me, oh wait, I do... :)