Dardenne Dudes

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Nancy & Me

I'm a Super Star! I just attended "The Love Of Sewing Retreat" with Nancy Zieman over the past few days. It was so fun. I got to play on the new sewing machines, make some projects, and listed to Nancy talk about her favorite Tips & Tricks. I even got my picture taken with Nancy. What you didn't know was that I had spilled Dr. Pepper on my shirt just before this picture was taken. I didn't think it would show up in the picture, but the camera caught it! I have since Photoshop'd the picture and now my shirt is flawless. =) I did have a bit of "red-eye" as well. Photoshop'd that too. But here I am. Nancy & Me. Best Friends Forever. Or at least the 30 seconds it took to take this picture.


1 happy comments:

Myrna said...

You are FAMOUS! I can't believe that you got to spend some quality time with Nancy! You look beautiful Ashli! Will you still remember me now that you are so famous???