Dardenne Dudes

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

On Wednesday (Oct. 22) we decided to go to the Pumpkin Patch. My friend Annie and her son Graham went with us. Actually we went with them because we took Annie's car. Graham is a year younger then Michael but the two boys get along quite well. They were both very excited to go to the pumpkin patch, especially since there was a train there. The train is a stationary wooden train that that you play on. Here is Michael on the train...




Sadly the weather was not on our side. Even though the sun was shining, the wind was blowing like none other. That made it super cold. We didn't last very long. We didn't even bring home a pumpkin. I didn't get to shoot as many pictures as I would have liked. In fact, all these pictures Annie shot. Thanks Annie! But the boys still seemed to have fun, well Graham did. Check out his cute face...


I guess I have learned my lesson. Check the weather report before leaving the house. Although, living in Colorado that doesn't really mean much. The weather could change at any minute.

So much for the Pumpkin Patch this year.

0 happy comments: