Dardenne Dudes

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I Have A Weakness

I have a weakness. It's chocolate covered strawberries. Last year, the day before Madilyn was born there were strawberries at the grocery store. I bought some thinking I would make some chocolate covered strawberries the next day. Well, I'm sure you can figure out that my plans changed a bit since I went into labor and Madilyn arrived. So when I got home from the hospital I made the chocolate covered strawberries. Then the insanity began. After that I had to have more, and more, and more, and more. I am the only one that really eats them in the house. Michael likes to lick the chocolate off and Matt doesn't care for strawberries among many other fruits and vegetables.


So yesterday I was at the grocery store and there were 1lb. crates of strawberries for $0.99!!!!! I was so excited. Needless to say that the insanity has begun again.

1 happy comments:

Rachael said...

Chocolate dipped strawberries are my favorite treat, hands down. In fact, I'm going to go eat some right now!