Dardenne Dudes

Sunday, February 1, 2009

What I Woke Up To

Our daily routine usually begins something like this...

Michael wakes up and comes into our bedroom. Then either Matt or I get up with him and go downstairs. We turn on the TV to cartoons, get him some orange juice and a pop tart (or something like that) and then go back to bed. Yup. I let my child watch TV while I catch a few extra zzzz's. Eventually I get up, usually when Madilyn wakes up, and we start the day.

When I eventually got up this morning this is what I found.....

Oreo has a new cookie called "Fudge Rings". I bought two packages at the store yesterday because Michael really likes them, and so do I. Well, looks like Michael helped himself to one of the packages this morning. There was only ONE cookie left in the package. What you can't see in the picture is that there are teeth marks on all the cookies on the table scraping off some of the "white stuff". EVERY SINGLE COOKIE! It was pretty funny.

What I do want you to notice is the baby doll halfway under the couch. Looks like she is trapped or something. I'm not sure how this baby doll got there like that. In fact, she is still there right now. HAHA!

5 happy comments:

Gabriella said...

That is too funny! Sounds like something I would do.

Stephanie said...

I have yet to find a mom that doesn't use cartoons and easy breakfast foods to her advantage... :)

Time to put the cookies higher? Kids are too funny.

Unknown said...

Haha...fun to start the morning off like that! I'd LOVE to eat Chocolate cookies for breakfast too!

Arizona Nielsens said...

I would eat cookies every morning too if I could!! What a smart kid!

kelsey said...

Ah, a kid after my own heart! Haven't tried those yet, but knowing how much I LOVE oreos, I think I'll like them.

And yes, I never get up with my kids either. Poptarts and cartoons have become a staple at our home too. I was doing frozen waffles, but then Marryn started cooking them herself when she got tired of waiting for me...with poptarts she can get both her and Reganne's breakfast herself safely:)