Here is Madilyn. My Mom gave her a dispenser of Glue Dots. Glue Dots are basically a small dot of adhesive, sticky on both sides. We use then for Scrapbooking. Anyway, I wanted to post this picture so you could see Madilyn sticking out her tongue. She must really be concentrating. Silly girl.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Glue Dots
Here is Madilyn. My Mom gave her a dispenser of Glue Dots. Glue Dots are basically a small dot of adhesive, sticky on both sides. We use then for Scrapbooking. Anyway, I wanted to post this picture so you could see Madilyn sticking out her tongue. She must really be concentrating. Silly girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 happy comments:
Look at the concentration on her face. She's already planning her first layout.
I love the determined look of satisfaction on curiosity on her cute little face! And I LOVE her hair! My girls have SUPER fine hair so when they wake up it's a MASSIVE rats nest on the back (or side) of their head! SO miserable... but cute too!
Post a Comment