Dardenne Dudes

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Holy Clone Baby!

My mother was nice enough to send me this picture of myself. I think I was about 1 year old. I know I'm the CUTEST baby there ever was, but the purpose of posting this picture is so you can see that Madilyn is my CLONE. Matt told Madliyn yesterday that the only thing she has to herself is her birth date. If she was born two days later then she REALLY would be my CLONE.


4 happy comments:

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh! I don't think I've ever seen a baby look more like a parent in my life. She looks just like you! Happy birthday Madilyn!

Becca's Blog said...

Seriously that is pretty crazy! I can't believe how much like you she looks. You were both beautiful. Happy Birthday Madilyn and Happy almost Birthday Ashlee! It figures you skip town on your birthday. Are you going to be back for it we should get together to celebrate you!

kelsey said...

I thought she looked like you and know I KNOW she looks like you! How lucky are you! My girls don't look like me at all...

Happy Birthday to Madilyn and Happy Birthday to You!

JKLCP said...

Cute picture of your clone! That is crazy how much you look alike. How fun is that!!