What a FANTASTIC birthday I had yesterday (March 11). I started off the morning by sleeping in. Then I went to the mall all by myself for a little bit. I found a few things on sale and a few things not on sale. =) Then Matt and I dropped off the kids and we were off. We went to dinner at Morton's Steakhouse. It was a wonderful dinner. We met a live lobster and we named him Pete. Although, we found out later that Pete was really a girl, so we were thinking of changing her name to Patricia, but I still like Pete best. We had our picture taken with Pete the lobster....
Then off we went to see The Phantom of the Opera. It was like my 5th or 6th time seeing the musical on stage, but I still loved every minute of it. This was Matt's first time seeing it on stage. He told me he likes the movie better. The guy who played Phantom was awesome. And, I quite enjoyed the guy who played Raoul. Then we came on home and went to bed. It was a great birthday. I feel so old now. I mean, I'm going to be turning 30 in a few years and then it's all downhill from there. HAHA!

4 happy comments:
Happy Birthday Ashli!! What a great day of celebration -- sounds like you had a great time.
Bryan
HA!! Downhill from 30??? Made me laugh! I'm almost on the top of the hill at 50!! So glad you had a nice birthday Ash!!
Sounds like a great birthday! And I feel the same way, can't believe I'm almost 30! It's just SO OLD!!
Happy Birthday super late! But it sounds like it was a fntastic day!
Post a Comment