Dardenne Dudes

Saturday, June 13, 2009

The 7 Year Itch

Seven years ago today Matt and I got married. We are now entering the "7 Year Itch" phase of our marriage where we are "itching" to get out. We have discussed divorce, easily diving the two children between us, but what to do about the dog? We both want Bruno and if we were to get divorced it would be a horrible battle as to who gets the dog.....so we have decided to stay together.....for Bruno. Hehe.
Don't worry! We are still in love. In fact we are more in love today then we were seven years ago.


So here we are today...a few more pounds...a bit less hair...some glasses on our eyes...a few wrinkles...not quite as tan...some grey hair...but just as happy.



3 happy comments:

Janelle Ehat said...

Congrats!! I dunno, I don't think the 7 year itch isn't as "itchy" as they say! We're almost to 9 years and still haven't felt it! You guys are so cute and congrats on 7 years together!

kelsey said...

You guys haven't changed much! And you wouldn't think that wedding picture was 7 years ago. (You look georgeous by the way.) Congrats on 7 years. Didn't it go by so fast? Did for me. I was thinking this was going to be our 6th, before Joey corrected me...:o

Jodi said...

Happy Anniversary! I love this post. Very sweet.