Do you make your bed everyday? I went to straighten up the sheets this morning and I found this HUGE lump in my bed. What ever could it be?
My beagle dog. He was sleeping. This would be why I don't make my bed very often. I can always count on my silly dog to be sleeping in my bed and I don't have the heart to move him.
Participate in my poll. Do you make your bed everyday?On a side note: My mother DID teach me to make my bed everyday and I was very good at it for a long time.

2 happy comments:
I make my bed EVERY single day except Sunday. Weird, I know. But I feel better with the bed made and somehow, it seems more "fresh" when I get into it at night.
Hey Ash! I make the bed everyday...the other person never makes the bed. :) I used to hate moving the cats, but no longer. :) You look great btw!!!!
Post a Comment