Dardenne Dudes

Friday, July 3, 2009

Celtic Woman Concert

My friend Krisha was able to score some last minute tickets to the Celtic Woman concert at Red Rocks Amphitheatre. She was nice enough to invite me and our other friend Erynn to attend the concert with her. So we headed to the concert last night, hiked the 20 zillion steps to our seats and enjoyed the concert. It was great. I had never heard of Celtic Woman before, but I'm for sure a fan now.
Here we are before the show, Erynn, Me and Krisha. This is just after our 50 mile hike to our seats. Luckily the weather was nice for us and we were able to cool off. It had been raining before the concert and started to sprinkle just after the concert was over.


In other words...I was able to have a FREE night with the girls last night and I enjoyed every minute of it!

2 happy comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelsey said...

How fun. We were there just a few nights before for the MoTab concert. It's so beautiful up there. Even with the ja-zillion steps!

(Sorry, that was my deleted comment. Posted under someone else...)