Dardenne Dudes

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Madilyn at 16 Months

Madilyn is officially 16 months old today. Not like that's a big leap or anything, but I just thought I'd let you know. She had been so cute lately. I was able to snap these pictures last night of her playing with her Dad. She was giving us a fake little laugh and it was hilarious. We had also just returned from Sonic and she was drinking a red slushie (which is why her tongue is red) in her own cup. She didn't want to share a cup with anyone and we didn't want to share with her, so she got her own.



Here is a quick pic of Michael. He got a haircut today and was nice enough to smile a pretty smile (instead of some quirky "cheese" smile while jumping and looking in the sky) for me.



2 happy comments:

The Crazy Coxes said...

16 months is a BIG deal because it means she'll be in nursery soon! Woohoo!

kelsey said...

Madilyn is so pretty. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who only sometimes gets a good, REAL smile out of my kids;) He looks so handsome. Love his little dimples.