I told you there is never a dull moment around here. I noticed a small bruise last night around Michael's ankle. This morning I noticed the same bruise and it was VERY swollen. I called the doctor and we went in to check it out. No broken bones, which is a good thing. We have already dealt with that before. The doctor doesn't really know what this is. She circled where it is swollen so we can keep track of that, hence the beautiful pen mark. The doctor thinks it's some sort of bacterial infection. Michael was outside last night with Matt as Matt was mowing the lawn. We are thinking that he got bit by something. Now there is a blister that is forming. It keeps growing every time I check on it. So Michael is on an antibiotic and also had to get 2 shots. Crazy!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 happy comments:
ok, this is not a happy thing going on here! Hope it goes away and SOON!
Post a Comment